Re: [buildfarm-members] Moving to HTTPS

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [buildfarm-members] Moving to HTTPS
Дата
Список buildfarm-members
Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> On 01/15/2017 03:39 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> ... it seems like things work; at least, the simple test proposed
>> above now works on all four of my buildfarm critters.  It will be
>> interesting to see whether that equates to "buildfarm script can talk
>> to https server".  Do we have any more-thorough test case available?

> The test should be thorough enough. If you want to try it for real and
> you're using the same that you built against, just change the URLs in
> your config file, i.e.:

>      sed -i -e
> s,http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/,https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/,
> your-config-file

Done, and all of my machines have successfully reported builds using
this URL.  I'll leave them like that unless you say I shouldn't.

            regards, tom lane

В списке buildfarm-members по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [buildfarm-members] Moving to HTTPS
Сообщение: Re: [buildfarm-members] Moving to HTTPS