Re: psql \d commands and information_schema

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: psql \d commands and information_schema
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Martin Pihlak <martin.pihlak@gmail.com> writes:
> Hmm, this is a problem -- "\dX *.*" now shows all objects, and there is
> no way to list only user objects. This is especially a problem if user
> objects are scattered in different schemas.

I don't find this to be a pressing problem.  If the user has lots of
schemas, they probably have lots of objects too, and are unlikely to
need such a thing.  Moreover, with lots of schemas the behavior of the
search_path enters into it too; a simple U switch isn't going to provide
a full answer.