Re: Bug #832: delete rule reports 0 modifications

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bug #832: delete rule reports 0 modifications
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org writes:
> I have a table that has a delete rule that performs a logical delete (set a ``deleted'' column to true) whenever
deletesoccur on the table.  Prior to 7.3, delete would report the update count, but as of 7.3, delete reports 0 rows
weredeleted.

We did rejigger the status reporting rules (again) in 7.3, but only
after extensive discussion; it's unlikely anyone will be eager to
revisit the issue yet again.  The 7.3 behavior is documented at
http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/rules-status.html

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Bug #830: 7.3 - timespan missing?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: initdb and OSX why must I --no-locale