Re: PostgreSQL client hangs sometimes on 'EXEC SQL PREPARE sid_sisisinst FROM :select_anw;'

Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de> writes:
> Below is the exchange. The visible strings are: 'sisis' (the PG user),
> 'sisis123' (its password in PG, a dummy password used for testing) and
> 'srap32dxr1' the hostname. The server is terminating the connection with
> a F-pkg:

[ squint... ]  That looks nothing like a Postgres-protocol exchange
to me.  If it weren't for the runs of zeroes, I'd wonder if the
connection had SSL encryption turned on.  Perhaps you captured the
wrong session?

Сообщение: Re: Enforcing uniqueness on [real estate/postal] addresses
Сообщение: Re: Enforcing uniqueness on [real estate/postal] addresses