Re: compiling postgres on windows - how to deal with unmatched file extension?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: compiling postgres on windows - how to deal with unmatched file extension?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Yang, T. Andy" <tyang99@yahoo.com> writes:
> I'm trying to build postgresql from source code on windows. The build ran into a bunch of errors like
> 'src/backend/bootstrap/bootparse.c': No such file or directory
>  'src/backend/parser/gram.c': No such file or directory

I know little about building on Windows, but these are derived files
that should be built by running flex on the corresponding .l file
or bison on the corresponding .y file.  A likely explanation is that
you don't have those tools installed, in which case you should have
seen associated errors earlier in the build log.