Re: ilist.h is not useful as-is

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ilist.h is not useful as-is
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The first attached patch adds slist_delete_current(), updates the
> comments addressing your points and converts the bgworker code to pass
> the iterator around (it's more efficient which might actually matter
> with a few hundred bgworkers).
> I found the added newlines in slist_foreach_modify useful, but maybe they
> should be removed again.

> I think this should be included in 9.3 once reviewed.

Agreed; since we have not shipped ilist.h in a release yet, the benefits
of having it behave the same in all branches should outweigh any pain
from changing this post-beta.

> The second patch adds a regression test for background workers via
> worker_spi which I used to test slist_delete_current() addition. It's not 100% as
> it, but I thought it worthwile to post it anyway

Hm.  I'll review and commit the ilist changes, but Alvaro or somebody
should decide if such a test is sensible.  I'd be a bit worried about
it in a "make installcheck" context ...

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Insert result does not match record count
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Insert result does not match record count