Re: Postgresql 9.3 Server will not start after Ubuntu Upgrade

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: Postgresql 9.3 Server will not start after Ubuntu Upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On 03/28/2018 08:29 PM, Ken Beck wrote:
> Is it possible a big problem is that the password for user postgres not
> longer works for some reason, not sure why. It appears the password can
> not be rest or changed without knowing the original, and what I thought
> was the original no longer works.

Maybe the install nulled (reset) the password but you can change it:

sudo su -
passwd postgres

От: Ken Beck
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql 9.3 Server will not start after Ubuntu Upgrade
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql 9.3 Server will not start after Ubuntu Upgrade