Re: HOWTO: Get a table or database definition

От googlemike@hotpop.com (Google Mike)
Тема Re: HOWTO: Get a table or database definition
Дата
Список pgsql-general
One other option, which I had forgotten for a long time, was:

\d <object name>

...which can describe many things, although this doesn't give you the
CREATE syntax like a pg_dump can do. Please also note that a pg_dump
can dump output to the screen if you don't specify a file, so if
you're only outputting the schema with "-s -C", it doesn't really
impact a live production database much at all.