Re: Problem upgrading postgis25_11 on Fedora 29

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Problem upgrading postgis25_11 on Fedora 29
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
On Tue, 2019-06-11 at 01:30 +0300, Devrim Gündüz wrote:
> > https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgrpms.git;a=commit;h=a6bd55e5b827dd0d3adf9ea7ba78ede9a9943a5d
> >
> > I will release the updated packages tomorrow evening latest.
>
> Done. Sorry for the delay, I also had to fix a linker issue.

Thanks, there is no hurry from my side.

Now I see a different problem:

sudo dnf --refresh --repo=pgdg11 -y upgrade postgis25_11
enabling pgdg11-debuginfo repository
PostgreSQL 11 29 - x86_64
                                                          742  B/s |

345  B     00:00
Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'pgdg11'
PostgreSQL 11 29 - x86_64 - Debuginfo
                                                          1.7 kB/s |

345  B     00:00
Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'pgdg11-debuginfo'
Ignoring repositories: pgdg11, pgdg11-debuginfo
Dependencies resolved.
Nothing to do.
Complete!

That's probably some problem on my end, though "I didn't change anything".

The following is a different problem, but I tried to look at
https://yum.postgresql.org/packages.php
to locate the package directly, and noticed that:

1. The PostgreSQL 11 links still mostly point to "testing/11"

2. There are two links for Fedora 28, but none for Fedora 29.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe