Re: BUG #16109: Postgres planning time is high across version - 10.6vs 10.10

От Andrey Lepikhov
Тема Re: BUG #16109: Postgres planning time is high across version - 10.6vs 10.10
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

13.11.2019 00:01, Mukesh Chhatani пишет:
> Thanks for getting back to me so quickly
>
> Queries are same and executed in 2 different environments. There are no
> long running queries on any of the environments since they are idle
> right away for my testing.
>
> I can try full vacuum if that is recommended since I tried vacuum
> analyze on the whole database in both environments.
>
> Datases have the same content and size is also same.
>
> Sorry but I am never seen this before , if the sizes vary or if the
> content varies I have seen execution time being slow and not the
> planning time.
>
> I am working on a dataset which I will share for further investigation
> and analysis.
Interesting. I will be waiting for your data set.

--
Andrey Lepikhov
Postgres Professional

От: Fahar Abbas
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16103: Initdb does not respect country for language
От: "唯一★"
Сообщение: 回复: BUG #16101: tables in the DB is not available after pg_restore