RE: Planning time of Generic plan for a table partitioned into a lot

От Kato, Sho
Тема RE: Planning time of Generic plan for a table partitioned into a lot
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thursday, November 29, 2018 7:55 PM  David Rowley wrote:
>I don't quite see any way around that other than ensuring you have plan_cache_mode as >force_custom_plan, but then
you'restill going against the manual's recommendations about not >having thousands of partitions.

Ok, I got it.

Regards,
Sho Kato

От: rajan
Сообщение: Re: vacuum and autovacuum - is it good to configure the thresholdat TABLE LEVEL?
От: Andrew Gierth
Сообщение: Re: spurious(?) warnings in archive recovery