Re: [HACKERS] wal_checksum = on (default) | off

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] wal_checksum = on (default) | off
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] wal_checksum = on (default) | off  ("Simon Riggs" <simon@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-patches
Jim Nasby <decibel@decibel.org> writes:
> On Jan 5, 2007, at 6:30 AM, Zeugswetter Andreas ADI SD wrote:
>> Ok, so when you need CRC's on a replicate (but not on the master) you

> Which sounds to me like a good reason to allow the option in
> recovery.conf as well...

Actually, I'm not seeing the use-case for a slave having a different
setting from the master at all?

    "My backup server is less reliable than the primary."

    "My backup server is more reliable than the primary."

Somehow, neither of these statements seem likely to be uttered by
a sane DBA ...

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Put back ERANGE test in dpow().
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Put back ERANGE test in