Re: pglz compression performance, take two

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: pglz compression performance, take two
Дата
Re: pglz compression performance, take two  (Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

> 12 дек. 2020 г., в 22:47, Andrey Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> написал(а):

I've cleaned up comments, checked that memory alignment stuff actually make sense for 32-bit ARM (according to Godbolt)
anddid some more code cleanup. PFA v2 patch.

I'm still in doubt should I register this patch on CF or not. I'm willing to work on this, but it's not clear will it
hitPGv14. And I hope for PGv15 we will have lz4 or something better for WAL compression.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

Вложения