Re: 7.3.2 client connecting to 7.2.1 server problem

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 7.3.2 client connecting to 7.2.1 server problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jeff <asdf@asdf.com> writes:
> I have the following packages installed on my system:
> libpq3: 7.3.2r1-5
> python-pygresql: 7.3.2r1-5
> postgresql: 7.2.1-2woody2
> postgresql-client: 7.2.1-2woody2

> In my application, which is written in python, I get a "server closed the
> connection unexpectedly" exception after executing a few sql commands.

Hmm.  What do you see in the postmaster log when this happens?

BTW, you *really* should update to 7.2.4.  There are nasty bugs in
7.2.1.  There's not enough info here to guess whether you are hitting
a known bug, though.

Сообщение: Re: This mail list and its policies
Сообщение: Re: This mail list and its policies