Re: Show version of OpenSSL in ./configure output

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Show version of OpenSSL in ./configure output
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> 5e4dacb9878c has reminded me that we don't show the version of OpenSSL
> in the output of ./configure.  This would be useful to know when
> looking at issues within the buildfarm, and I've wanted that a few
> times.

+1, I've wished for that too.  It's not 100% clear that whatever
openssl is in your PATH matches the libraries we select, but this
will get it right in most cases and it seems like about the right
level of effort.

+  pgac_openssl_version="$($OPENSSL version 2> /dev/null || echo no)"

Maybe "echo 'openssl not found'" would be better.