Re: Strange failure in LWLock on skink in REL9_5_STABLE

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Strange failure in LWLock on skink in REL9_5_STABLE
Дата
Re: Strange failure in LWLock on skink in REL9_5_STABLE  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> Andres pinged me off-list to point out this failure after my commit fb389498be:

> ! FATAL:  semop(id=332464133) failed: Invalid argument

I was just looking at that, and my guess is that it was caused by
something doing an ipcrm or equivalent, and is unrelated to your patch.
Especially since skink has succeeded with that patch in several other
branches.

If it's repeatable, then it would be time to get excited.