Re: Tab completion of SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Tab completion of SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Rod Taylor <pg@rbt.ca> writes:
> On Wed, 2006-02-01 at 10:28 +0800, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
>> What if that role has a maximum of one connection, etc.?

> Considering it would only be used when the alternative was to say
> "Sorry, tab completion unavailable", I really don't see these as
> problems -- fall back to saying it cannot be done.

The point is that this can hardly be claimed to be a "zero failure mode"
implementation, any more than is the method of saving the tab completion
list after first successful fetch.  Since the latter seems far simpler
and lower-overhead, I'd go with it...

Сообщение: Re: Tab completion of SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION
Сообщение: Re: Tab completion of SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION