Re: returning multiple result sets from a stored procedure

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: returning multiple result sets from a stored procedure
Дата
Re: returning multiple result sets from a stored procedure  (Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> 2010/9/9 David E. Wheeler <david@kineticode.com>:
>> On Sep 9, 2010, at 12:12 AM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
>>> about 2 months for full time and 2 months for partial time - is my tip
>>
>> Two months full or two months partial? I'll take the latter, please!

> 2 months - basic implementation
> 1 months - cleaning and work on commiting
> ---- sum - 3 month ----

And zero time spent on convincing -hackers that the design is good?
Not likely to get committed that way.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] BUG #5305: Postgres service stops when closing Windows session