Re: [BUGS] BUG #7543: Invalid table alias: DELETE FROM table *

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #7543: Invalid table alias: DELETE FROM table *
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> Is there any value to having * vs just not using ONLY?  I am not sure
> documenting this is helping us, and it would add more clutter.  Isn't
> this like how we don't document the old COPY syntax.

I beg your pardon?  The old COPY syntax certainly is documented; see
the bottom of the COPY reference page.

We can't just not document it, or we'll get complaints exactly like
this one.  I'm not sure how come we didn't get some sooner.