Re: --sync-method isn't documented to take an argument

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: --sync-method isn't documented to take an argument
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> So I'm not sure that specifying the class="parameter" bit does anything in
> reality, or that changing lines to add or remove it will have any effect.

I concluded a long time ago that it does nothing.  We have a good
mix of places that write <replaceable> with or without that, and
I've never detected any difference in the output.  So I tend to
leave it out, or at most make new entries look like the adjacent
ones.