Re: Thoughts on "SELECT * EXCLUDING (...) FROM ..."?

Darren Duncan <darren@darrenduncan.net> writes:
> The real question to ask ourselves is, if Eric Ridge is willing to do all the
> work to implement this feature, and the code quality is up to the community
> standards and doesn't break anything else, then will the code be accepted?

It's entirely possible that it will get bounced on standards-compliance
grounds.  In particular, I don't think it's acceptable to introduce a
new reserved keyword for this --- that would fall under the "fails to
not break anything else" category.

Сообщение: Re: Thoughts on "SELECT * EXCLUDING (...) FROM ..."?
Сообщение: Re: Thoughts on "SELECT * EXCLUDING (...) FROM ..."?