Re: Accessing original TupleDesc from SRF

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Accessing original TupleDesc from SRF
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> writes:
> Attached adds:
>    + TupleDesc queryDesc; /* descriptor for planned query */
> to ReturnSetInfo, and populates ReturnSetInfo for every function call to
>   ExecMakeTableFunctionResult, not just when fn_retset.

I thought "expectedDesc" was a more sensible choice of name, so I made
it that.  Otherwise, patch applied.

> I haven't done it yet, but I suppose this should be documented in
> xfunc.sgml.

Actually, most of what's in src/backend/utils/fmgr/README should be
transposed into xfunc.sgml someday.

Сообщение: Re: [7.3-devl] initdb fails on RH 7.3
Сообщение: Re: [7.3-devl] initdb fails on RH 7.3