Latest datetime changes produce gcc complaints

От Tom Lane
Тема Latest datetime changes produce gcc complaints
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/postgres/pgsql/src/backend/parser'
gcc -O1 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -g -I../../../src/include   -c -o analyze.o analyze.c
In file included from analyze.c:23:
../../../src/include/parser/parse.h:160: warning: `TIME' redefined
../../../src/include/utils/datetime.h:113: warning: this is the location of the previous definition

and similarly in half a dozen other modules.  This is very bad; I have
no confidence that the correct value of the symbol is being used in each
place that references it.  Could we rename the one in datetime.h to a
non-conflicting name?

Сообщение: Re: LWLock contention: I think I understand the problem
Сообщение: Re: LWLock contention: I think I understand the problem