Re: [HACKERS] Some progress on INSERT/SELECT/GROUP BY bugs

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Some progress on INSERT/SELECT/GROUP BY bugs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom, was this done?

This is not done --- I wasn't willing to try to do such a thing by
myself when we were already in 6.5 beta.  It's on my todo list for 6.6.

6.5 fails in a different way than 6.4 did, for reasons that I don't
recall offhand, but the only real fix is to restructure the analyzer.
        regards, tom lane