Re: Heads up: 7.3.3 this Wednesday

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Heads up: 7.3.3 this Wednesday
Дата
Re: Heads up: 7.3.3 this Wednesday  ("scott.marlowe" <scott.marlowe@ihs.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
>> This deadlocks in 7.3, but works in CVS tip.

> Hmmm...I suspect this will remove a lot of the FK deadlocks I see in my logs
> all the time...does seem like a bug doesn't it?

Yeah.  I'm just worried that there might be some downside we've not
spotted yet.  I'd feel better about it if *anyone* had reported
successful production use of the patch in the month since it's been
available.  I thought one or two people had expressed the intention
to run the patch when Jan offered it ... where are they?