Re: Installing the man pages

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Installing the man pages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"G. Anthony Reina" <reina@nsi.edu> writes:
> Is there someway that I can specify this directory for the man pages
> (e.g. is there some option I can set for the 'gmake install' to
> tell it that Postgres is installed in a different directory than the
> default) ?

IIRC the makefile for the docs expects you to have done a configure over
in the src directory, and it's looking there for an override on the
default install dir.  Go back and run configure (needn't build) with the
right --prefix.

I think Peter E. is making this cleaner for 7.1, but that's how it
worked last time I looked.

Сообщение: Re: [7.0.2] INDEX' TUPLES != HEAP' ..
Сообщение: Re: [7.0.2] INDEX' TUPLES != HEAP' ..