Re: Operator is not unique

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Operator is not unique
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 9/30/19 7:28 AM, PegoraroF10 wrote:
> your select returns no records but if I use
> WHERE p.proname ~ 'day_inc'
> instead of
> WHERE p.proname OPERATOR(pg_catalog.~) '^(pg_catalog.day_inc)$'

Yeah I was not paying attention to what it was really looking for, the
function name.

The list of extensions that you sent earlier are fairly common. I would
not expect them to be contributing to the below otherwise there would
have been more reports of what you are seeing.

 From the name of the functions and function arguments they look like
something that is working with dates.

Does that bring anything to mind?

Do you have code you can grep for use of the functions?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com