Re: pgsql: Update wording for 8.1.X, remove : This

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Update wording for 8.1.X, remove : This
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> This is only for the 8.1.X wording, not the newer HEAD wording.  I
> thought the 8.1.X wording was old.  Why is it wrong?  Feel free to
> revert it.

Oh, my mistake, I was thinking you had reverted the newer wording.
Still, it seems wrong to me, because omitting "only" essentially
turns the statement into a no-op.  We wouldn't bother to say anything
if you could set the parameter whenever you wanted.

We could back-patch the newer wording if you want a change.