Re: pgxml

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgxml
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"gianni.zammarchi@tiscali.it" <gianni.zammarchi@tiscali.it> writes:
> I’ am looking for pgxml module for postgres 7.2.1, someone can help me
> to find it?

*Please* tell me you are not still using PG 7.2.1.

There are seven subsequent releases in the 7.2 series, each containing
fixes for very serious bugs --- see
http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/release-7-2-8.html
and following pages.

Furthermore, 7.2.* has officially been abandoned as unsupported: there
are numerous known bugs in 7.2.8 that aren't going to be fixed, ever.

Rather than looking for pgxml for 7.2, you desperately need to be
spending your time on updating to some non-stone-age version of
Postgres.

Сообщение: Re: Setting expire date on insert/modify
Сообщение: Re: Setting expire date on insert/modify