Re: Win32 testing needed - 2 Logger

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Win32 testing needed - 2 Logger
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
markir@coretech.co.nz writes:
> This seems to work well, for both destination types 'stderr' (with
> redirect_stderr set), and 'eventlog'. The only minor gripe is that the
> 'eventlog' case is a bit laiden with extraneous DLL warnings.

Just for clarity --- when did you pull the snapshot you're testing?
I made several commits this morning (US east coast time, ie, some eight
or ten hours ago now) in response to Andreas' early feedback.

The most certain way to say what you tested is to report the file
version number in the $PostgreSQL$ tag in
src/backend/postmaster/syslogger.c.

Сообщение: Re: Win32 testing needed - 2 Logger
Сообщение: Re: Win32 testing needed - 2 Logger