Re: [GENERAL] Upgrading postgresql minor version

От Jan de Visser
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Upgrading postgresql minor version
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 9:08:16 AM EDT Ron Ben wrote:

Ron,

You need to figure out how you can make your email client send something else
than base64 encoded HTML with right-aligned text. Your messages are so hard to
parse for me I just ignore them, and I assume there's other people that do the
same.

Attached a screenshot of one of your messages.

Вложения