Re: Too many open connections

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Too many open connections
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Petros Mylonopoulos <petros@gate.v3.com> writes:
> We've got a website which retrieves it's images and user info from a pgsql
> database. The full error message is

> Warning: PostgreSQL: Too many open links (2) in
> /opt/apache/www/jippy/db.inc.php on line 63

> Line 63 of db.inc.php is the last of the 3 following:

> function Open ($host, $user, $pass, $db) {
>        $port = "5432";
>        $this->_db_linkid = pg_Connect ("host=$host port=$port dbname=$db user=$user password=$pass");

OK, it would seem that you are running into some limitation in PHP's
support for multiple connections to a database.  I don't know anything
about PHP, so I can't help you myself.  If you search for stuff about
PHP in the pgsql-interfaces mail list archives, you might find the
answer.  If no luck that way, I suggest asking about it on that list...

Сообщение: Re: Too many open connections
Сообщение: Re: Too many open connections