Re: [GENERAL] Text value within composite function result not quoted

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Text value within composite function result not quoted
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] Text value within composite function result not quoted  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Guyren Howe <guyren@gmail.com> writes:
> ... get this result:
> (200,{},<body>Works!</body>)
> This is the textual representation of the result I get in psql and Ruby. Note that the textual final value is not
quoted.
> I imagine I can work out a way to deal with this, but this is not the most felicitous way of representing a text
valuethat I can imagine.
> Note that if I add a single space after “Works!”, I get quotes around the string.

As per spec:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/arrays.html#ARRAYS-IO

От: Guyren Howe
Сообщение: [GENERAL] Text value within composite function result not quoted
От: Guyren Howe
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Text value within composite function result not quoted