Re: Bug? Query plans / EXPLAIN using gigabytes of memory

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bug? Query plans / EXPLAIN using gigabytes of memory
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Toby Corkindale <toby.corkindale@strategicdata.com.au> writes:
> On 26/04/12 15:30, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Hm, is the update target an inheritance tree?

> The target is the parent table of a bunch of partitions.

How many would "a bunch" be, exactly?  I'm fairly sure that the complex
view would get re-planned for each target table ...

Сообщение: Re: Bug? Query plans / EXPLAIN using gigabytes of memory
Сообщение: Re: Bug? Query plans / EXPLAIN using gigabytes of memory