Re: query is taking longer time after a while

От tomrevam
Тема Re: query is taking longer time after a while
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Brian Modra-2 wrote:

> When did you last do an analyse and re-create indexes?
> Is the table UPDATEd to or DELETEd from, or just INSERTed ?
> Is your DB auto vacuuming?

My DB is auto-vacuuming all the time. The specific table I'm talking about
gets vacuumed at least every 2 hours (usually a little more frequently than
that).
Deletes are happening on the table at about the same rate as inserts (there
are also some updates).