Re: Status of plperl inter-sp calling

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Status of plperl inter-sp calling
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"David E. Wheeler" <david@kineticode.com> writes:
> Which likely also means 5.6.1 and quite possibly 5.6.0. I don't recommend anything earlier than 5.6.2, though,
frankly,and 5.8.9 is a better choice. 5.10.1 better still. Is there a documented required minimum version for PL/Perl?

One of the things on my to-do list for today is to make configure reject
Perl versions less than $TBD.  I thought we had agreed a week or so back
that 5.8 was the lowest safe version because of utf8 and other
considerations.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: snapshot generation broken again...
От: Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Сообщение: Re: snapshot generation broken again...