Re: Minimal patches for PostgreSQL 7.0b3 on NetBSD/alpha 1.4.1....

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Minimal patches for PostgreSQL 7.0b3 on NetBSD/alpha 1.4.1....
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> I am unsure how to address this NetBSD/alpha patch.

I'd say leave it out for now.  After I finish the fmgr revisions we
ought to have a better shot at porting to Alphas.  I know most of
Ryan K's Linux/Alpha patches will go away with that.

I am only fifty or so functions away from updating everything that
accepts pass-by-value data types.  There are a lot of pass-by-reference
data types not touched yet, but I think that those should work anywhere
that sizeof(Datum) == sizeof(pointer), so the vast majority of the
fmgr-related porting problems should be gone at that point.  I will be
calling for port testers as soon as I commit those changes...

Сообщение: Re: Minimal patches for PostgreSQL 7.0b3 on NetBSD/alpha 1.4.1....
Сообщение: Re: Minimal patches for PostgreSQL 7.0b3 on NetBSD/alpha 1.4.1....