Re: Slow select times on select with xpath

От astro77
Тема Re: Slow select times on select with xpath
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
As a follow-up, when I try to create the index like this...

CREATE INDEX concurrently
idx_object_nodeid2
 ON
 object
 USING
 btree(
 xpath('/a:root/a:Identification/b:ObjectId/text()', serialized_object,
             ARRAY
             [
             ARRAY['a', 'http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/Objects'],
             ARRAY['b', 'http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/Security']
             ])
 ) ;

The index begins to build but fails after about 90 seconds with this error:

ERROR: could not identify a comparison function for type xml
SQL state: 42883