Re: anyone have experience with using Talend ETL tool

От Tguru
Тема Re: anyone have experience with using Talend ETL tool
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Today, Talend can do a lot and can perform the data transfer you are talking
about.

Talend Open Studio is an open source ETL tool for data integration and
migration experts. It's easy to learn for a non-technical user. What
distinguishes Talend, when it comes to business users, is the tMap
component. It allows the user to get a graphical and functional view of
integration processes.

For more information: http://www.talend.com/