Re: Hibernate, web application and only one sequence for all primary keys

От rawi
Тема Re: Hibernate, web application and only one sequence for all primary keys
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
SORRY for incorrectly posting this here!

I couldn't move it to PostgreSQL - performance... afterwards.

While I don't want to double-post: It would be perfect, if the mail list
admin - please - could correct my mistake...

Regards, Rawi