Re: [HACKERS] Removing derived files from CVS

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Removing derived files from CVS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Clark Evans <clark.evans@manhattanproject.com> writes:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> I have been looking into what it would take to remove derived files

> Sure, as long as it is clear what additional tools are need, what are
> their versions, and where do I get them for common platforms.

You already need yacc (or bison) and lex (or flex).  The only new
thing would be autoconf, and that only if we choose to remove
src/configure from the CVS fileset.  You get autoconf from any
GNU archive site.  2.13 is the current release, I believe.

IIRC autoconf depends on GNU m4, so that's actually two tools not one,
but the installation is straightforward.  If you're on Linux you
probably have GNU m4 anyway.