Re: Fix initdb for path with whitespace and at char

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Fix initdb for path with whitespace and at char
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas@vmware.com> writes:
> I committed the non-invasive fixes to backbranches (and master too, just
> to keep it in sync), but the attached is what I came up with for master.

The malloc's in the new system.c file should be pg_malloc, or else have
custom defenses against out-of-memory (possibly returning ENOMEM to
the caller would be best?).  Also, it seems like a good idea to save and
restore errno across the ending free() calls.  I don't know if Windows'
version of free() can change errno, but we've definitely found that to
be possible on other platforms.

Looks good otherwise.

Сообщение: Re: GSoC on WAL-logging hash indexes
Сообщение: Re: GSoC on WAL-logging hash indexes