Re: pgsql (configure configure.in)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql (configure configure.in)
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Peter Eisentraut - PostgreSQL <petere@hub.org> writes:
> Remove a bunch of unused configure tests, in particular cases where
> * the result is only used in some places, whereas others have been getting away with it
> * the result is used improperly

Hmm.  Would you mind explaining the cases that fell in those categories?

In particular, I'd not want to see failure-to-obey-a-config-item in
places like ODBC be mistaken as proof that it's OK.  Some parts of our
code are more portable than others, and dumbing down to the least common
denominator is not the direction to move in...