Re: [GENERAL] Request - repeat value of \pset title during \watch interations

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Request - repeat value of \pset title during \watch interations
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I'd rather not omit sleep but removing "Watch every" is fine (preferred
> actually), so:
> Title Is Here     Mon Mar 21 15:05:06 2016 (5s)

Meh ... seems a bit awkward to me.  Couldn't you include " (5s)" in the
title, if you want that info?  If it's variable, you could still
accommodate that:

regression=# \set delay 5
regression=# \pset title 'My Title (':delay' s)'
Title is "My Title (5 s)".
regression=# select repeat('xyzzy',12) \watch :delay
           My Title (5 s)       Mon Mar 21 13:39:25 2016

                            repeat
 xyzzyxyzzyxyzzyxyzzyxyzzyxyzzyxyzzyxyzzyxyzzyxyzzyxyzzyxyzzy
(1 row)

But I don't care enough to veto it.
Anyone else have an opinion?