Where to see the patch queue (was Re: Patch for Postmaster Uptime (from the TODO))

От Eric Crampton
Тема Where to see the patch queue (was Re: Patch for Postmaster Uptime (from the TODO))
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
On Feb 24, 2005, at 5:38 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

> "Eric Crampton" <escpg@eonomine.com> writes:
>> I noticed in the TODO that there is an item requesting a function
>> which
>> returns the uptime of the postmaster. I've wanted that as well. So,
>> I've
>> added just such a thing: server_start_time(). This function returns
>> the
>> time when the postmaster was started; a simple now() -
>> server_start_time()
>> returns the uptime.
>
> Isn't there one of these in the patch queue already?

There could be, but I didn't see one because perhaps I'm looking in the
wrong place. I referenced the TODO list here:

    http://developer.postgresql.org/todo.php

and I referenced the unapplied patches here:

Where should I be looking?

Thanks,
--Eric

Сообщение: Re: Patch for Postmaster Uptime (from the TODO)
Сообщение: Re: Patch for Postmaster Uptime (from the TODO)