Re: Talend : Talend Integration Suite vs Talend Open Studio

От Tguru
Тема Re: Talend : Talend Integration Suite vs Talend Open Studio
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

Hi. Here is what I have to say about the comparison between both programs.

Is using Talend Integration Suite really better compared to using Talend
Open Studio?
There are advanced features in the open studio: group work, joblets,
automatic documentation, advanced wizards... For Integration Suite: line
command, monitoring console, scheduler. Support is included with Talend
Integration Suite (it is a guaranteed support, compared to the community
help on the forum-already of a very good level).

On what kind of project can you not use Talend Open Studio and would be best
to use Talend Integration Suite?
As soon as you start working with several people on the same project or you
would like to use the editor's support, that's when Talend Inegration Suite
is the right solution.

Is Talend Open Studio as performant as Talend Integration Suite?
Yes, Talend Open Studio is a full version of Talend Integration Suite
comparing performance between both tools. On same jobs, you will find the
exact same results with either tool. Go look at the comparison matrix
between both tools:
http://www.talend.com/products-data-integration/matrix.php