Re: Boatload of warnings in CVS HEAD :-(

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Boatload of warnings in CVS HEAD :-(
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Hannes Eder" <Hannes@HannesEder.net> writes:
> Tome Lane wrote:
>> We can fix this for gcc by putting __attribute__((noreturn)) on the
>> declaration of pg_re_throw(), but what about other compilers?

> For MSVC 2005 use __declspec(noreturn) (see [1]). I think this also work for some older versions of MSVC.

It might be too messy to try to do this for all compilers.  I thought of
a plan B, which is to make PG_RE_THROW() expand as
pg_re_throw(), exit(1)

which should be enough to persuade any compiler that understands the
concept at all.  Comments?

Сообщение: Re: Boatload of warnings in CVS HEAD :-(
Сообщение: Re: Boatload of warnings in CVS HEAD :-(