Re: More on cursors in 7.3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: More on cursors in 7.3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Jeroen T. Vermeulen" <jtv@xs4all.nl> writes:
> Now if I understood a bit more of what's going on here, at least I could
> document it...

Well, you could dig through backend/executor/node*.c and see which of
the node types pay attention to es_direction.  To a first approximation
it looks like these do:

Functionscan
Append
Indexscan
Mergejoin
Limit
Material
Subqueryscan
Seqscan
Sort
Tidscan

although I have not thought about which other upper plan nodes might be
okay (ie, they're safe if their input nodes are).  Also, a Material or
Sort node will hide any direction-unsafety in its input.

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group