Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting
Дата
Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-docs
Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> writes:
> On 1 September 2010 16:03, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Hmmm ... that's potentially useful, but I really really dislike the way
>> that the button hangs there despite scrolling. �It's intrusive and it
>> absolutely screams "won't work in all browsers". �Can't it just be a
>> button or menu at the top of the page?

> It works in Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari, and IE7/8.

The bane of the modern web is designers who think like that.

As an example, do you think that anyone trying to read one of these
pages on a cell-phone-sized screen is going to thank you for taking up
some of his screen with this?

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting