Re: sudo-like behavior

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: sudo-like behavior
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Agent M <agentm@themactionfaction.com> writes:
> I really haven't provided enough details- my fault. What I want to
> accomplish is a general-purpose timer facility for postgresql.

I'm not really sure why you think it'd be a good idea for such a thing
to operate as an unprivileged user that gets around its lack of
privilege by storing copies of everyone else's passwords.  I can think
of several reasonable ways to design the privilege handling for a
cron-like facility, but giving it cleartext copies of everyone's
passwords is not one of them.